RIS organizes shipments of special, oversized and project cargo worldwide by road, rail, sea or barge.
For Russia and Central Asia, various routings are used including the port of St. Petersburg, the main ports of Finland and the Baltic States. The port of St. Petersburg is generally considered as the main gateway for all oversized and overweight cargoes to Russia.
- Close cooperation with main shipping lines and terminals in ports of departure and arrival.
- Detailed and complete calculation per inquiry based on pictures and drawings.
- Own port forwarding service in the port of St. Petersburg.
- Continuous monitoring and control in port of departure and port of arrival.
- Daily track and tracing reports.
- One point of contact for the entire transport chain.
- Project Shipments Gallery